Hello there folks!
We've rolled out a small Stability Hotfix patch for people who are running into infinite loading screens and similar crashes. As we want to make sure this small patch does not cause more issues than it fixes (and since it literally only contains bug fixes), we've decided to upload it to a BETA branch on Steam.
- This version does NOT fix the bug where you're stuck in a cutscene with the dragon after fighting ghosts. Don't worry, you're not missing much - the content of the Winter Patch ends right after that cutscene anyway
- If you're running into infinite loading screens, make sure you read the following thread: https://forums.solasta-game.com/forum/data-corruption-what-to-do-if-youre-stuck-in-infinite-loading-screens
Should I get the hotfix?
- If you're not currently running into any game-breaking bug while playing Solasta, you can safely ignore this patch - it's only here for those who're having severe issues when playing Solasta.
- If that's your case, you can try to switch to the following BETA branch to download the patch and hopefully play in peace without those pesky bugs gnawing at your ankles!
How do I do that?
- Open your Steam Library
- Right Click on SOLASTA Crown of the Magister
- Select Properties...
- Select the BETAS tab
- Put in the Beta code isaycrashbegone
- Click on CHECK CODE
- Select the Hotfix 0.4.15b branch (instead of NONE). If you can't see it, restart Steam and re-open the BETAS tab, it should be available now.
- When you successfully select the Hotfix 0.4.15b, you should see a small message under the code box
- That's it, just close the Properties window and the hotfix should start downloading!
This will be the last patch before we come back in January! We'll have to ask you all to be a bit patient until then, as the team will taking some well deserved rest during the christmas holidays.
Article by Tactical Myzzrym